Thursday, January 21, 2010

deprived



day 4 of inadequate sleep.everything moves at a dreamy pace and this morning's events are like distant memories.my thoughts are processed at a Pentium I pace my brain hurts.even humor fails.
it might take its toll sooner than later.i don't like the idea of having to go to the doctor again and have him tell me that i'm not taking good care of myself.i don't like telling him that i stopped taking the vitamins he prescribed one week after the checkup.
anyway i came across an article enumerating the serious consequences of sleep deprivation.this convinced me to do something about it.
i also found the top ten sleep thieves. i am so guilty of number 1.


1 comment:

Kaye said...

This is more like..
Doctor = Bite me
"Vitamins" my ass something like that.

Well i think we always say we don't know what keeps us awake but we actually do KNOW.

even if the room is clad in neon lights, got the sesame street crew trying to count numbers and teach u the ABC.. if you're sleepy , you're SLEEPY.

sleep will come. if u let something go.

hihi

Related Posts with Thumbnails